We Are Here To Help!
Do you have a question about your child’s development, but not sure where to look for answers? At Help Me Grow, we can help you navigate the countless resources that are out there, making it easy and fast to get what your child needs! You can contact us with questions, concerns, or to get connected with an agency!
We support you by:
- Tracking your child’s development through a developmental screening, the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ).
- There are two screenings available: general and social-emotional development.
- Answering your pregnancy and parenting questions, from everyday concerns to tough situations.
- Offering research-based, credible information.
- Helping you find the right resources for you and your family.
- Following up with you to see if the resources worked for you. If not, we’ll be happy to find other options.
- Openly communicating, with consent, to other providers your family is working with to ensure better coordination of care.
Click on a category below to see what ways we can help you find for support!
- School Districts, kindergarten and 4K programs, Head Start, preschool
- Adult education: literacy, GED, colleges, county extension, workforce training
- Parent education
- Special education and disability services
- Early identification/intervention
- Child Find
- Child development
- Developmental screenings and assessment
- Referrals to regulated child care programs
- YoungStar quality child care program ratings
- Licensing questions
- Help paying for child care
- Becoming a care care provider & professional development training events
- Mental Health support
- Hospital assessment – new parent visits, home visiting
- Health care and hospital’s: urgent care, vaccinations
- Screening and assessment: vision, dental, child development,
- General questions- obesity, addiction, challenging behaviors, suicide prevention, lead paint
- Breast feeding & WIC
- Car seats
- Domestic abuse: sexual assault, crisis centers, family support
- Housing: Short term & Long term, shelters
- Food & clothing security
- General support: Transportation, Job Support, Financial
- Legal services
Parks, play spaces, rinks, zoos, nature centers
Cultural activities: music, farmer’s markets, dance, exercise, ethnic cultural groups
Museums & learning fun
Municipalities: City & County Agencies
Employer Friendly Workplaces