Help Me Grow can answer everyday questions. Whether you’re looking for a playgroup, wondering when your baby will start walking, or seeking information on how to prepare your child for school, we can help. Call 1-920-422-5347 (KIDS) to get started.
A network of community resources works like a power grid. When the grid functions well, families can plug in to an organized flow of resources and easily access the ones they want or need. Help Me Grow supports a warm hand off between local healthcare and early childhood service professionals to track and follow-up referrals that helps a family navigate the wide array services available within the community.
Help Me Grow provides local communities the ability to tie siloed services together, better serving families and collecting data on where gaps exist and where resources could be better aligned.
Parents and Caregivers
We support you by:
- Tracking your child’s development through a developmental screening, the Ages & Stages
- Questionnaire (ASQ). There are two screenings available: general and social-emotional development.
- Answering your pregnancy and Parent questions, from everyday concerns to touch situations with researched-based, credible information..
- Helping you find the right resources for you and your family.
- Following up with you to see if the resources worked for you. If not, we’ll be happy to find other options.
- Openly communicating, with consent, to other providers your family is working with to ensure better coordination of care.
Healthcare and Early Childhood Service Providers
We support you and your office or program by:
- Providing screenings for young children, and sharing results when families provide consent.
- Coordinating informational and community resources for your patients and families.
- Partnering with you for better services.
- Referring a child/patient. Help Me Grow Fox Valley will contact the family you want to refer and set up screenings and provide referral for services with authorized transfer of information between you and Help Me Grow Fox Valley. Just complete an online referral form with your client, or the families may self-refer by dialing 1-920-422-5342 (KIDS).
Schedule a Help me Grow Presentation
We offer presentations on Help Me Grow Fox Valley for your team, teachers or administrators. Training can be modified to the time you have available. Email [email protected] to schedule your presentation today.
Help Me Grow Fox Valley believes that thriving communities depend on the well-being of all members. By providing families with equitable access to the resources they need when they need them, Help Me Grow works to ensure we all enjoy more vibrant years ahead.