First 5 Fox Valley leads advocacy efforts for policies, programs and funding systems that support families by:
- Advocating for policies, regulations, programs and funding that supports families with children 0-5.
- Coordinating systems
- Committing financial resources to bring champions and allies together
- Providing alignment, engagement and collaboration across all sector to understand gaps in services and better understand where community resources should be allocated.
- Stronger Together Fox Valley- Good Early Start Team
- Child Care Resource & Referral
- Greater Fox Valley Child Care Alliance
- Wisconsin Infant & Toddler Policy Project
- Wisconsin Early Childhood Association (WECA)
- Supporting Families Together Association
- Wisconsin Department of Children & Families
Recent Advocacy Actions:
Wisconsin Child Care Strong & Child Care Counts FAQ’s (March 22, 2021)